I'm excited to announce today the complete and full schedule of events for the 2017 MYC! While we previously announced our presenters in July, we've been working hard to put together a schedule of events that can't be found anywhere else.
With our schedule now complete, you can view over 35 workshops to choose from over the weekend, along with ten individual all day intensives on Friday, to build the weekend that's best for you.
Along with the full schedule, we have a number of big things to announce:
- Indu Arora and Molly McManus have collaborated to create a Yoga Therapy Tract for the 2017 conference. If you're interested in the field of Yoga Therapy, you will not want to miss this opportunity.
- We've been extremely mindful as we created the schedule to allow people to build their own tracts to explore the topics they're most interested in. Included are Anatomy, Bringing Yoga to Children, a Handstands Master Tract and mini-tracts for Accessability and Check out some recommendations on our tracts page.
- Mary Bue (Formerly of Duluth, now of Minneapolis) will be performing a live music set for us on Friday night as we open the weekend. This will follow shortly after the opening Vinyasa with Ben and Tori.
- Kristi Taylor will be joining us, teaching two Acro Yoga Workshops over the weekend
- During our 90 minute breaks and breakout sessions, we'll have Aerial Yoga, Private Yoga Sessions, Bodywork, Energywork and light food and snacks for attendees. Check out the details on the Saturday and Sunday detailed description pages.
- We'll also have a photo station set up and all attendees can get professional head-shot with Kirstin Pope of Ripple Design and Photography. This will be included in the price of a conference pass.
Very lastly, our regular pricing will only be available for 2 more months. Late registration pricing kicks in on February 3, 2017 - exactly 30 days before the conference. All ticket prices will increase by $50 after February 3rd so you may want to consider buying your pass today!
We're so excited with the wonderful lineup we've put together, and grateful for the opportunity to work with such a wonderful group of instructors. We hope you love what we've put together, and we'll see you in March!